Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Next Step

It’s been too long since I’ve last posted an entry, so here we go.

This week I have finally finished my Encrypted Messaging Client implemented in Java (client/server) using RMI & SWT. I’m actually impressed the way it turned out. Very similar to your typical MSN but all messages are encrypted.

For the past couple of days, I’ve been applying to jobs like mad. I’ve finally reached that stage in my life where I make the big jump. I’ve almost finished my Undergrad degree… only 4 exams left!

I’ve had the company, Spheric Technologies Inc., call me to learn more about myself. I was extremely excited to hear the type of work that they do and the opportunities they provide. They travel all the time to other companies providing solutions to fit their needs. They are never in the same environment for extended periods of time and I believe this change is a great motivation.

When choosing my next job, I want to make sure it’ll allow me to become a better person. I want to increase my skill set and explore existing and new technologies. If I’m able to accomplish this at a young age, I believe there will be nothing to hold me back from having a successful and most importantly, an enjoyable career.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home